Are you part of the Dundee Youth Attainment Challenge Project?
Keep up to date with what you can access by reading below. This information will be updated regularly.
Young Persons’ (Under 22s) Free Bus Travel
Young people who are 5-21 years old living in Scotland can apply to access free bus travel. Young people need a new or replacement National Entitlement Card (NEC) or Young Scot National Entitlement Card (Young Scot NEC) before hopping on board. Previously issued cards will not allow access to the scheme.
There are several ways to apply for a new or replacement Young Scot National Entitlement Card (Young Scot NEC):
- Online at getyournec.scot
You can find out more information about the application process and what documents you need on the getyournec.scot website.
- Directly with Dundee City Council
You can find their details in the Young Scot Card section of this website.
If you’re aged between 16 and 21 and already have an active NEC or Young Scot NEC, you have the option to download free bus travel onto your existing card using the Transport Scot Pass Collect app. This means you may not need to apply for a new card to access your free bus travel.
You can now access a free meal deal at Café Ardler in Dundee. Head into the cafe and show your Young Scot card to access the free meal deal offer. This offer is available to all Young Scot cardholders in Dundee.
Café Ardler at Ardler Complex, Turnberry Avenue, Dundee is open 9.30am – 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Young Scot Membership
Here’s what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit access code.
- Don’t have your Access Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete which help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps, how to keep active at home as well as other useful information.
- Lots of exciting digital Rewards are available under the ‘special opportunities for you’ section of your Membership dashboard too.
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you’ve signed into your Membership account. Find out about helpful Young Scot Discounts During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Once you have your Access Code follow the steps below to access the special rewards and activities available to you
- Log into Young Scot Membership
- Click on ‘Special Opportunities’ at the top of the screen
- Click on ‘Use Access Code’
- Enter the Access Code
- Click ‘View Opportunities’
- Go back to your Membership Dashboard to see all the special opportunities now available to you, under the heading ‘Special Opportunities for You’
You only need to enter the access code once, and then each time you log in to your Membership account you will see the exclusive rewards for you.
Remember to check your Young Scot Membership account regularly as new rewards will be added under “Special Opportunities for You”.
There are lots of great Discounts available in Dundee, and we’re adding more local Discounts all the time.
Questions & More Information
If you’ve got any questions about the project you are part of, you can contact the person who gave you the application form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Scot Membership points code: 3BQP1JN2