If you need a replacement card simply call the Dundee Young Scot office on 01382 433 558.
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If your card was issued by your college or university then please contact your institution directly for replacement cards.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
You can find a list of validation points in Dundee below.
Local Validation Points
- Customer Services, Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee, DD1 1QE
- Ardler Library, Turnberry Avenue, Dundee, DD2 3TP
- Arthurstone Library, 5 Arthurstone Terrace, Dundee, DD4 6RT
- Blackness Library, 225 Perth Road, Dundee, DD2 1EJ
- Broughty Ferry Library, Queen Street, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5 2HN
- Central Library, Wellgate Centre, Dundee, DD1 1DB
- Charleston Library, Craigowan Road, Dundee, DD2 4NN
- Coldside Library, 150 Strathmartine Road, Dundee, DD3 7SE
- Douglas Library, Balmoral Avenue, Dundee, DD4 8SD
- Fintry Library, Findcastle Street, Dundee, DD4 9EW
- The Hub, 171 Pitkerro Road, Dundee, DD4 8ES
- Kirkton Library, Derwent avenue, Dundee, DD3 0AX
- Lochee Library, 47-49 High Street, Lochee, Dundee, DD2 3AU
- Menzieshill Library, Orleans Place, Menzieshill, Dundee, DD2 4BH
- Whitfield Library, The Crescent, 71 Lothian Crescent, Dundee, DD4 0HU
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your card using the machines in school. The machines only take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.