- If you are 16, 17 or 18, you can get cheaper transport on buses and trains with your Young Scot NEC.
- Use your Young Scot NEC to save 20% off fares with Scottish Citylink. Discount valid on single, day return and return within 28 days when booking through www.citylink.co.uk or onboard from the driver.
Summer gives you lots of time to visit some fun places nearby! If you live in North Lanarkshire, there are lots of options to get active and have fun with your friends.
You could go:
- Swimming at the Time Capsule in Coatbridge
- To play golf at Lochview family golf course
- To the gym at Sir Matt Busby Sports Complex
For all the leisure options across North Lanarkshire, check out the NL Leisure website
Remember you can also use your Young Scot discounts to get fun days out for less!
- Get along to The Zone in Motherwell for some laser games with your friends. Show your Young Scot card for 10% off entry at the weekends and during the School Holidays.
- Want to see the newest film at the cinema? Head to Cineworld in Glasgow and get Student Price tickets just by showing your Young Scot card.
Want to go shopping for new summer clothes, or that new pair of trainers? Why not head into Glasgow with your friends and make sure to use your Young Scot discounts to help make your money go further?
Some of the amazing discounts in Glasgow include:
Hungry after your day swimming, shopping or watching the latest movie? Grab some food and save yourself some more money by using your Young Scot discounts.
- Get 20% off a trip to Pizza Hut with your friends, valid Sunday – Thursday.
- Want to sit outside and enjoy the summer weather? Grab yourself some picnic food from the Co-op or Scotmid and get 10% off!
- Head to The Culdesac in Coatbridge and get 50% off Monday – Friday.
Is there somewhere missing that you think should offer a Young Scot discount to help you make the most of summer? Tell us where and earn 25 Rewards points!