Read This Guide Before You Vote To Make Sure You Know The Process
The Vote takes place between 08:00 Monday 8th January until 17:00 Friday 26th January
All young people in the area can vote online at voting.young.scot
You will need Your Young Scot Card or A Temporary Number – issued by Dundee Council staff. You can email email@example.com for help getting a temporary number.
Each Young Scot Card or temporary number can only be used once, make sure you understand what you need to do before you start.
There are 24 projects up for your vote and you need to pick exactly three that are your favourites
Once you have your card or number ready you can head to the link voting.youngscot.org after 08:00 on the 8th January
You will be asked to make selections at that link – follow this process:
- Input your number – either your young scot card number or the temporary number – no spaces
- Select the Dundee Youth Fund vote
- The projects will appear in a random order
- Vote for three projects of your choice, if you try to vote for one, two or more than three total votes you will get an error message and you vote may not count – so be careful!
- Press the “Submit Your Vote” button near the bottom of the page to make your selections
- Check the vote is going to proceed as you wanted
- Click the green “Confirm Vote” button or go back to change your selections
Once you have confirmed you will see a confirmation screen:
That’s your vote complete!
If you have any questions, ask your youth work or school staff for support