Read This Guide Before You Vote To Make Sure You Know The Process
the Vote take place between 08:00 Tuesday 6th November until 20:00 Sunday 19th November
Schools in the area will vote during the school day, in school or as part of regular virtual classroom activity.
If you have left school or are not engaged with the school for any reason you can still vote using the young scot e-voting platform.
You will need Your Young Scot Card or A Temporary Number – issued by North Ayrshire Council staff, to get a temporary number you should email email@example.com
Each Young Scot Card or temporary number can only be used once, make sure you understand what you need to do before you start.
There are six areas with an active vote within North Ayrshire, you need to know whether you are going to vote for projects in – Arran, Garnock Valley, Irvine, Kilwinning, North coast and Cumbrae, or Three Towns.
Once you have your card or number ready you can head to the link voting.youngscot.org after 6th November
You will be asked to make selections at that link – follow this process:
- Input your number – either your young scot card number or the temporary number – no spaces
- Click on yourchosen constituency – (Three Towns is split into North and South)
- Select the Shaping North Ayrshire NAPB fund
- The projects will appear in a random order
- In each area there are local projects. Vote for three projects of your choice, if you try to vote for one, two or more than three total votes you will get an error message and you vote may not count – so be careful!
- Press the “Submit Your Vote” button near the bottom of the page to make your selections
- Check the vote is going to proceed as you wanted
- Click the green “Confirm Vote” button or go back to change your selections
Once you have confirmed you will see a confirmation screen:
That’s your vote complete!
If you have any questions, ask your youth work or school staff for support.
Back To NAPB homepage