There are four hubs across North Lanarkshire in Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Bellshill and Motherwell.
The hubs offer bespoke learning programmes to 16 to 24-year-olds in the area, in both group and one-to-one settings, focusing on building employability skills, increasing confidence, achieving qualifications and gaining practical skills.
Being part of this exciting programme will offer you:
• An individualised program of learning, designed around your needs
• Assistance to move on to further education, training, or work.
• Gain accredited qualifications.
• Boost your confidence by learning new skills.
• Get help with CV writing, job applications and employability skills.
• Improve your health and wellbeing with our short courses and a free NL Pass.
• 1:2:1 support
This programme will run in accordance with local and national Covid restrictions and therefore is currently blended learning.
For more information contact one of the locality teams:
- North: 07929824895 Roslyn
- South: 07812501881 Marita
- Central: 07834312119 Lyn