Whether you're just regretting your outfit choice, or someone has shared a personal picture that was never meant for public viewing, find out how to remove images shared online.
1. Choose the photo you want to un-tag yourself from and tap on the three dotted lines on the top right corner.
2. Select "Remove Tag"
3. If you're still not happy with the photo being online and it's not your post, contact the person who posted it and ask them to remove it.
4. You can also block the person which removes the tag and stops them tagging you in future images.
1. Tap your profile icon and select "Settings and Privacy"
2. Select "Privacy and Safety"
3. Select "Photo Tagging"
4. Turn "Photo Tagging" off.
1. Tap on the photo you are tagged in.
2. Tap on your name
3. Select "More Options" > "Remove Me From Post"
If someone has put up a photo of you on Tumblr without your permission you can report the post.
1. Tap the cog at the top right of your screen, then tap "Global Settings"
2. Select "Report Abuse" and "My Privacy is Being Violated"
3. Select "Yes" when asked if it is about your privacy, then tap "Private Images of Me Have Been Posted."
4. Provide proof of identity and follow the instructions to report the photo.
For most part, images of you will probably be posted by people you know and if they're good friends they will take down photos if you ask them. However, it is best to report images posted by people you don't know that you want to be removed.
Find out more about how to report what is knows as 'revenge porn' - explicit images of yourself posted online without your consent.
Find out more about staying safe online at the Digi,Aye? page.