Spirit of 2012 are now accepting applications from young people aged 18-28 to join the Spirit of 2012 Youth Advisory Panel (YAP) !
Spirit of 2012 would love to hear from you if you're aged 18-28 and have a real passion for arts, culture, sport and/or volunteering and are interested in becoming a champion for Spirit of 2012 and our fantastic projects around the country. They're looking for people who can commit to around 12 days a year for meetings, project visits and to help us include the youth voice in our work. You don't need to have any previous experience on being any youth forums but must have a “can do” attitude, sense of humour and want to change things for young people across the UK!
You'll get loads of help and support including:
- An induction and training residential and a series of quarterly meetings
- Personal coaching and group masterclasses from Participation People
- Professional mentoring from one of our Board members or their wider networks
- Advising and shaping the future design of Spirit funded projects and their inception
- The opportunity to design, deliver and evaluate a £100,000 grants process
- Loads of help and opportunity from the rest of the panel and Spirit of 2012
The role is on a voluntary basis, but any associated expenses such as travel will be covered by Spirit of 2012.
Want to find out more about Spirit of 2012 and the Youth Advisory Panel? Check out the information pack here.
If you're interested in applying, you can do so here. But you've only got till 12pm on 16 November 2018 to apply so you've got to be quick!