What is ReRoute?
Young Scot and Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) are looking to work with a team of young people to put the recommendations from the ReRoute project into action! ReRoute is a panel of young people from across Scotland. Their recommendations focused on how young people can be engaged with nature through a variety of ways such as jobs and volunteering, social media, and using their local environment.
What will you do in ReRoute?
You will work with other young people, Young Scot and SNH to develop and take forward the ideas and actions from the project. Support will be available through training, working with organisations, creative residentials, and large scale events from August 2018 – June 2019.
What’s in it for you?
- Make an impact on a Scotland-wide sector, build up your own skills and experiences and make a lasting change for young people and nature.
- Develop your skills – working with top level decision makers, communicating, , team work, digital and social media
- Increase your confidence – be empowered and challenge those at the top, influencing change for all young people!
- Meet other people – work in a team with young people from across Scotland as well as sector wide experts
- Be innovative - make your CV stand out from the crowd!
- All of your travel, food and accommodation costs as part of the project will be covered!
If you want to get involved, are aged 15-25 and currently live in Scotland please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name, age, and where you live
- Why you want to be part of this project
- Any support you require or considerations to help you take part
Closing Date: 10th October 2018
Get in touch via email@example.com or 0808 801 0338
9 Haymarket Terrace