Scotland's Great Trails - do YOU think they're great? Young Scot are working with Scottish Natural Heritage to find out how you feel about the walking and cycling paths across Scotland!
We're running a workshop on Wednesday 16th January to talk to young people from across Scotland about long distance walking and cycling paths, why you do or don't use them, and any ideas you have about how we can get more young people out walking or cycling the great trails. Maybe you use one of the paths regularly, or maybe you've never heard of the great trails before - whatever experience and knowledge you have, we want to hear from you!
We will be encouraging you to explore your opinions and co-develop ideas and solutions for Scottish Natural Heritage to consider how young people can make better use of Scotland’s Great Trails. You will have the opportunity to share your views and experiences, to work with other young people to come up with creative ideas, and to develop your skills.
What we provide
- Food & drink - we'll provide plenty of snacks and juice throughout the workshop, as well as something tasty for your tea!
- Travel - we'll book any train tickets you need before the workshop, and we can reimburse you for any bus tickets or other travel expenses so hang on to your receipts!
- Accommodation - for young people travelling to get here, we're happy to consider requests for overnight accommodation on an individual basis.
What's in it for you?
- A chance to meet young people from all over Scotland and make new friends
- An opportunity to speak your mind and have your voice heard by decision makers
- Boost your CV by improving your leadership and decision making skills
- Make a difference to other young people across Scotland
- £10 Love2Shop voucher
Wednesday 16th January, 5pm - 8pm
Interested? Here's how to get involved!
If you are interested and are aged 20 and over, we would love for you to attend the workshop!
Fill in our sign up form here or click on the link below to send us an email.
9 Haymarket Terrace