Get involved and share ideas on how you want to hear about fresh spaces and how to make the most of them.
Passionate about design, communications, creativity and encouraging others to lead healthy lives?
We are holding a series of two workshops, the first will be held on Thursday 16th November, from 4pm to 7pm, during which you will be able to work closely with design agency Stand to develop communications materials and to see your ideas and suggestions put into action!
Grab this opportunity to help shape services, decision making and communications across Scotland, creatively challenging people’s attitudes and test out new ideas, while allowing you to develop innovative and essential skills.
Free lunch and workshop activities to explore your views and opinions and come up with some key recommendations.
What's in it for me?
The chance to challenge yourself to be innovative and creative, making your CV stand out from the crowd through:
- Developing your skills - listening, communicating, presenting, team work, designing, prototyping, digital and social media…
- Increasing your confidence, be empowered and challenge the people at the top!
- The opportunity to present your work and ideas back to Scottish Natural Heritage, its key partners and the Deputy Chief Medical Officer in Scotland.
- Meeting other people from across Scotland and work as a team
Up for the challenge?
Aged 14-18 and identify as female?
Let us know:
- Your name
- Area you live in
- What you’re up to (school, work, volunteering, training or unemployed)
- A contact phone number and email address
Email email@example.com to find out more information and sign up, or speak to the Codesign Team on 0131 313 248.
9 Haymarket Terrace