We are working with the Scottish Government to set up a team of 15 people, aged 14-21 to create a young people’s vision for Race Equality in Scotland. We’re looking for young people from ethnic minority communities and those who are passionate about race equality to participate. No previous experience required!
- Community and safety
- Participation and representation
- Education and learning
- Family and Home
The project will come up with a series of ideas and recommendations for The Scottish Government and other organisations in Scotland. Your team will host a National Ideas Gathering Event on the 28th of June 2017 with young people and organisations to help shape policy, services and challenge attitudes by developing new ideas for now and the future!
“Do it. 100% get involved. It's a great experience that you'll absolutely love. There are so many opportunities available that will help you later in life. Just get that foot in the door.” - Co-design Volunteer
Improve your skills and confidence
This project will give you the chance to challenge yourself, be innovative and make your CV stand out from the crowd by:
- Developing your skills - listening, communicating, presenting, team work, designing, prototyping, digital and social media…
- Increasing your confidence to be empowered and challenge the people at the top!
- Meeting other people from across Scotland and working in a team
- Oh and we’ll be covering all your travel, food & accommodation costs over the project!
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Aged 14-21? Complete the application form or download it below and email it to email@example.com.
Please Note: Application deadline extended to 9am on Tuesday 28th March 2017.
For more information, any questions please contact the Co-design Team at 0131 313 2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also provide the information in any other formats if required.
9 Haymarket Terrace