If you need a replacement card simply call the Western Isles Young Scot office on 01851 822 743.
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
Local Validation Points
- Stornoway Main Building, Sandwick Road, Stornoway, HS1 2BW
- Tarbert Local Office, Tarbert, Isle Of Harris, HS3 3BG
- Balivanich Local Office, Balivanich, Isle Of Benbecula, HS7 5LA
- Castlebay Local Office, Castlebay, Isle Of Barra, HS9 5XD
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your cards using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.