If you need a replacement card you can contact the team via Customer.Service@westlothian.gov.uk
Alternatively you can call the West Lothian Young Scot office on 01506 280 000.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
Local Validation Points
- Almondbank Centre Library, Shiel Walk, Craigshill, Livingston, EH54 5EH
- Armadale CIS, 1/3 East Main Street, Armadale, EH48 2QA
- Bathgate Partnership Centre, Lindsay House, 21-55 South Bridge Street, Bathgate, EH48 1TL
- Livingston CIS, Arrochar House, Civic Square, Almondvale Boulevard, Livingston, EH54 6QJ
- Whitburn CIS and Library, Union Road, Whitburn, EH47 0AR
- Armadale Library, North Street, Armdale, EH48 3QB
- East Calder Library, 139 Main Street, East Calder, West Lothian, EH53 0EP
- Broxburn Library, West Main Street, Broxburn, EH52 5RH
- East Calder Library, 200 Main Street, West Lothian, EH53 0EJ
- Lanthorn Library, Kenilworth Rise, Livingston, EH54 6NY
- West Calder Library, 24-26 Main Street, West Calder, EH55 8DR
- Carmondean Connected, Deans, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 8PT
- Fauldhouse Partnership Centre, Lanrigg Road, Fauldhouse, EH47 9JD
- Linlithgow Partnership Centre High Street, Linlithgow, EH49 7EQ
- Blackburn Connected , Mill Centre, Blackburn, West Lothian, EH47 7LQ
- Broxburn CIS, Strathbrock Partnership Centre, 189A West Main Street, Broxburn, EH52 5LH
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your cards using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.
You can also top up the card online.