If you need a replacement card simply call the South Lanarkshire Council Customer Services on 0303 123 1015.
You can also get in contact with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the Local Validation Points.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
You can find a list of validation points in South Lanarkshire below.
Local Validation Points
- East Kilbride Central Library, The Olympia Shopping Centre, East Kilbride, G74 1PG
- Hamilton Town House Library, 102 Cadzow Street, Hamilton, ML3 6HH
- Lanark Library, 16 Hope Street, Lanark, ML11 7LZ
- Rutherglen Library, 163 Main Street, Rutherglen, G73 2HB
- Cambuslang Q&A Office, Cambuslang Gate, 27 Main Street, Cambuslang, G72 7EX
- East Kilbride Q&A Office, Civic Centre, Andrew Street, East Kilbride, G74 1AB
- Hamilton Q&A Office, Brandon Gate, 1 Leechlee Road, Hamilton, ML3 0XB
- Lanark Q&A Office, South Vennel, Lanark, ML11 7JT
Topping Up Your Card