If you need a replacement card simply call the Renfrewshire Young Scot office on 0300 300 0300.
You can also get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
Local Validation Points
- Bishopton Library, 11 Greenock Road, Bishopton, PA7 5JW
- Bridge of Weir Library, Cargill Hall, Lintwhite Crescent, Bridge of Weir, PA11 3LJ
- Erskine Library, Bridgewater Shopping Centre, Erskine, PA8 7AA
- Ferguslie Library, Tannahill Centre, Blackstoun Road, Paisley, PA3 1NT
- Foxbar Library, Ivanhoe Road, Paisley, PA2 0JZ
- Glenburn Library, Fairway Avenue, Paisley, PA2 8DX
- Johnstone Library, 25 Church Street, Johnstone, PA5 8FA
- Linwood Library, Tweedie Hall, Bridge Street PA3 3DB
- Lochwinnoch Library, Old School, High Street, Lochwinnoch, PA12 4AB
- Paisley Central Library, 68 High Street, Paisley, PA1 2BB (closed for refurbishment until January 2019)
- Ralston Library, Community Centre, Allanton Avenue, Paisley, PA1 3BL
- Renfrew Library, Paisley Road, Renfrew, PA4 8LJ
- Youth Services, West Primary School, Newton Street Paisley PA1 2RL
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your cards using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.
You can also top up your card online through ParentPay.