If you need a replacement card simply call the Perth & Kinross Young Scot office on 01738 475 000.
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the Local Validation Points.
If your card was issued by your college or university then please contact your institution directly for replacement cards.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
You can find a list of validation points in Perth and Kinross below.
Local Validation Points
- AK Bell Library, 2-8 York Place, Perth, PH2 8EP
- Alyth Library, airlie Street, Alyth, PH11 8AJ
- Auchterarder Library, Chapel Wynd, Auchterarder, PH3 1BL
- Birnam Library, Station Road, Birnham, PH8 0DS
- Blairgowrie Library, 46A Leslie Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6AW
- Breadalbane Community Library, Crieff Road, Aberfeldy, PH15 2DU
- Comrie Library, Drummond Street, Comrie, PH6 2DS
- Coupar Angus Library, Union Street, Coupar angus, PH13 9AE
- Loch Leven Community Library, Muirs, Kinross, Kinross-Shire, KY13 8FQ
- North Inch Community Library, Gowans Terrace, Perth, PH1 5BF
- Pitlochry Library, 26 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX
- Scone Library, Sandy Road, Scone, PH2 6LJ
- Strathearn Community Library, Pittenzie Road, Crieff, PH7 3JN
- Young Persons Only Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth, PH1 5GD
- Area Council Office - Letham, Marlee Road, Perth, PH1 2HL
- Area Council office - Pitlochry, 26/28 atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX
- Area Council office - Blairgowrie, 46 Leslie Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6AQ
- Area Council office - Crieff, 32 James Square, Crieff, PH7 3EY
- City Base, 68 - 86 Scott Street, Perth, PH2 8JW
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your card using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.
You can also top up your card online through ParentPay.