If you need a replacement card you can call the Highland Young Scot office on 01349 886 604.
You can also request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
Local Validation Points
- Averon Centre, High Street, Alness, IV17 0QB
- Aviemore Primary School, Muirton, Aviemore, PH22 1SF
- Service Point, Old Corry Road, Broadford, Isle Of Skye, IV49 9AB
- Dingwall Service Point, Ross House, High Street, Dingwall, IV15 9RY
- Dornoch Service Point, Sheriff Court House, Castle Street, Dornoch, IV25 3FD
- Service Point, Memorial Hall, Fort Augustus, PH32 4DJ
- Fort William Service Point, Lochaber House, High Street, Fort William, PH33 6EL
- Service Point, Police Station, Gairloch, Ross-shire, IV21 2BP
- Golspie Service Point, Olsen House, Main Street, Golspie, KW10 6RA
- Grantown Service Point, The Town House, The Square, Grantown-on-Spey, PH26 3HF
- Service Point, The Library, High Street, Invergordon, IV18 0DH
- Service Point, Town House, Castle Street, Inverness, IV1 1JJ
- Service Point, Kingussie Court House, Kingussie, PH21 IHR
- Kyle Service Point, Main Street, Kyle, IV40 8AB
- Lochinver Service Point, Culag Annex, Culag Pier, Lochinver, IV27 4LE
- Nairn Service Point, The Court House, High Street, Nairn, IV12 4AU
- Portree Service Point, Tigh-na-Sgire, Park Lane, Portree, IV51 9GP
- Tain Service Point, 24 High Street, Tain, IV19 1AE
- Thurso Service Point, Rotterdam Street, Thurso, KW14 8AB
- Ullapool Service Point, North Road, Ullapool, IV26 2XL
- Service Point, Market Street, Wick, KW1 4AB
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your cards using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.
You can also top up your card online.