If you need a replacement card and live in the Angus area, simply call the Angus Young Scot office on 03452 777 778.
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If your card was issued by your college or university then please contact your institution directly for replacement cards.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
Local Validation Points
- Old Parish Church, Kirk Square, DD11 1DX
- Brechin Library, St Ninian’s Square, DD9 7AD
- Carnoustie Library, 21 High Street, Carnoustie, DD7 6AN
- Forfar Library, West High Street, Forfar, DD8 1BA
- Kirriemuir Library, Town Hall, Reform Street, DD8 4BS
- Monifieth Library, High Street, DD5 4AE
- Montrose Library, High Street, Montrose, DD10 8PH
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your cards using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.
You can also pay by cheque. Just speak to the catering manager at your school.