If you need a replacement card simply call the Aberdeenshire Young Scot office on 03456 081 208 or you can email the team at email@example.com.
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If your card was issued by your college or university then please contact them directly for replacement cards.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below or you can call 03456 081 208 for one to be posted to you.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
You can find a list of validation points in Aberdeenshire below.
Local Validation Points
- Aboyne Social Work Dept, Low Road, Aboyne, AB41 9AA
- Inverurie Library, Town Hall, Market Street, Inverurie, AB51 3SN (closes 2pm on Tuesdays)
- Alford Library, Murray Terrace, Alford, AB33 8PY
- Banchory Social Work Dept, 45 Station Road, Banchory, AB31 5XZ
- Banff Service Point, Townhouse, 34 Low Street, Banff, AB45 1AY
- Ellon Service Point, 45 Bridge Street, Ellon, AB41 9AA
- Fraserburgh ASAT, 88 Commerce Street, Fraserburgh, AB43 9DA
- Fraserburgh Library, King Edward Street, Fraserburgh, AB43 9PN (closes 12.30pm Thursdays)
- Huntly Service Point, 25 Gordon Street, Huntly, AB54 8AN
- Inverurie ASAT, Housing Reception, Blackhall Road, Inverurie, AB51 3WA
- Laurencekirk Housing & Social Work, Blackiemuir Avenue, Laurencekirk, AB30 IEX (9am to 1pm only)
- Peterhead Service Point, Buchan House, St Peter Street, Peterhead, AB42 1QF
- Portlethen Social Work Office, Rowanbank Road, Portlethen, AB12 4NX
- Stonehaven Social Work Office, Carlton House, Arduthie Road, Stonehaven, AB39 2DL
- Turriff Service Point, Towie House, Manse Terrace, Turriff, AB53 4AY
- Westhill Library, Hays Way, Westhill, AB32 6FY
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your cards online.
Set up an account with MyGovScot then log in to myaccount to add money to your card.
You can also top up your card by using the machines in school. The machines only take coins so make sure you have change.