If you need a replacement card simply call the Aberdeen Young Scot office on 03000 200 293.
You can request a photo upgrade and change your address or personal details at one of the validation points.
If your card was issued by your college or university then please contact your institution directly for replacement cards.
If you are at secondary school...
Contact your school office and they should be able to arrange one for you.
If you are no longer at school...
You can get an application form for your first card at a Local Validation Point listed below or you can call 03000 200 293 and we will post one to you.
Once you've completed an application form, you don't send it by post to us - you have to get it validated! You may want to fill the form out at the Local Validation Point who will send it away to be processed, but the cardholder must attend with;
- a passport-sized photo,
- identification (like a passport),
- and; a proof of address
Local Validation Points
- Marischal College Customer Services Centre, Ground Floor, Marischal College, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
- Mastrick Customer Access Point, Spey Road, Aberdeen, AB16 6SH
- Kincorth Customer Access Point, Provost Watt Drive, Aberdeen, AB12 5NA
- Woodside Access Point, Marquis Road, Aberdeen, AB24 2QY
Topping Up Your Card
If you use your card for cashless catering then you can top up your card online here using your National Entitlement Card number.
You can also do this using the machines in school. The machines take coins so make sure you have change.