Each year the #iwill Movement recruit young people (10-25) to act as #iwill Ambassadors. Your role as an ambassador would be to champion youth social action, inspire other young people and help build the Movement.
If you are passionate about making a difference, want to develop your skills, and be a leader in your community, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Recruitment is now open until 11 June at midnight.
What is the #IWill Movement?
The #IWill Movement believes that young people aren’t just the leaders of tomorrow. You have the energy, skills and ideas to change society and the environment for the better today. They believe that society often fails to listen to your views or recognise your ability to make a positive difference.
What you’ll do as a #IWill Ambassador
At a local level:
- You will actively talk about your social action – telling people about what you do and why you do it.
- You will connect with other young people in your community, encouraging and inspiring them to take their first steps in social action.
- Be an active voice, in the place you live, in showing how your social action can help address local priorities and much more.
At a national level:
- Connect with other young leaders, to share your work, promote your ideas, and learn together.
- Connect with other young leaders, with similar goals to influence new thinking and shape change.
- Highlight local neighbourhood level youth social action that might otherwise go unnoticed in national spaces, amplified through #iwill social media channels.
- Help grow the #iwill Movement’s impact through sharing your stories of youth social action through your own digital content, and encourage other young people to do the same.
If you would like to be a #IWill Ambassador then you can apply online via the #IWill Movement website.
Applications close at midnight 11 June 2023.
If you have any questions about the movement you can contact them through the #IWill Movement website.