Would you like to showcase all the hard work you’ve been doing to earn your school their Young Scot Schools (#YSSchools) accreditation?
Create a #YSSchools blog and tell us what you’ve done to spread awareness of Young Scot and how you have found the process.
How to Get Started
- Read the questions below to help you get an idea of what you might include in your blog
- Fill in our survey on Alchemer – this will help us get in touch with your teacher and we can send them our Blog Guidelines
- Write your blog! Remember other young people will be reading it so it doesn’t need to be too formal
- Send it to your teacher and they can pass it onto our Schools Officer at Young Scot
Here are some questions to help you!
- How did you find out about #YSSchools?
- How many pupils are in your #YSSchools group?
- Were you already in a group such as Pupil Council or were you a Prefect?
- Why did you choose to take part in leading the #YSSchools programme?
- What have you enjoyed about leading the programme?
- What have you found difficult about the programme?
- How have the other pupils/staff reacted to your work i.e. presentations, posters?
Find out more about our Young Scot Schools programme on our information page.