Free 6-month NL Leisure Membership
NL Leisure has recently launched a new free membership, Active Teens.
This gym-only membership provides free access to any North Lanarkshire Leisure Centre for 11 to 15-year-olds until March 2023.
Find out more about this offer and find out how to sign up.
Alternatively, you can call the North Lanarkshire Leisure membership team on 01236 341969.
We also occasionally offer free 6-month memberships for over 16s so make sure and keep an eye out for these.
If you’re needing support with bus travel get in touch with the team firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.
Young Persons’ (Under 22s) Free Bus Travel
Young people who are 5-21 years old living in Scotland can apply to access free bus travel. Young people need a new or replacement National Entitlement Card (NEC) or Young Scot National Entitlement Card (Young Scot NEC) before hopping on board. Previously issued cards will not allow access to the scheme.
There are several ways to apply for a new or replacement Young Scot National Entitlement Card (Young Scot NEC):
- Online at getyournec.scot
You can find out more information about the application process and what documents you need on the getyournec.scot website.
- Directly with North Lanarkshire Council
You can find details on our local page.
If you’re aged between 16 and 21 and already have an active NEC or Young Scot NEC, you have the option to download free bus travel onto your existing card using the Transport Scot Pass Collect app. This means you may not need to apply for a new card to access your free bus travel.
Young Scot Membership
Make sure you’re signed up for Young Scot Membership to access some amazing Rewards and online Discounts.
Don’t have your Young Scot National Entitlement Card (NEC)? No problem! You can still sign up for Membership and get access to online Discounts, Young Scot Rewards and special opportunities.
Here’s what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit access code. Don’t have your Access Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps and how to keep active at home with NL Leisure.
- There will soon be lots of exciting digital Rewards available under the ‘special opportunities for you’ section of your Membership dashboard. Be sure to check back!
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you’ve signed into your Membership account.
Once you have your Access Code follow the steps below to access the special rewards and activities available to you
- Log into Young Scot Membership
- Click on ‘Special Opportunities’ at the top of the screen
- Click on ‘Use Access Code’
- Enter the Access Code
- Click ‘View Opportunities’
- Go back to your Membership Dashboard to see all the special opportunities now available to you, under the heading ‘Special Opportunities for You’
You only need to enter the access code once, and then each time you log into your Membership account you will see the exclusive rewards for you.
Remember to check your Young Scot Membership account regularly as new rewards will be added under “Special Opportunities for You”.
Click here to redeem 50 points, or use the code ZKVGJQ22 to manually enter your points on your Membership Dashboard.