WHERE WILL YOU SLEEP TONIGHT?
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!!!
Today we want you to get your bed ready for tonight (if you can)
Tonight we want young people and families all across Stirling to have a go at sleeping somewhere different in your home…. It could be indoors or outdoors, in a tent or a homemade den….
Think about –
- Where you want to be – are you staying indoors or heading out into your garden? Remember and check the weather!
- What materials you already have to make your den – blankets, cushions, clothes pegs, cardboard, string, chairs to prop blankets up, a tent, ……..
- How to make your den stay up? How to make it comfortable?
- Who can help you and join in too
- Under your dining table, with blankets down the sides of the table
- Using the sofa cushions on the floor, bring through your pillows and duvet
- Put a tent up in your garden ( depends on whether you’ve got a tent and a garden to pitch it in)
- Making a cardboard fort, and decorating it
- Building an outdoor den around a tree with sticks
For loads more inspiration and ideas click the links below -
Remember to send in some photos/videos to be entered into the MEGA DRAW at the end of Summer.
Keep in touch with the Stirling team:
The Senior Phase and Youth Participation team social channels