A whole week dedicated to STAYCATION.
During next week you will be encouraged to take part in various activities. These activities are designed to prepare you for our STAYCATION NIGHT on Friday 7th August.
WHAT TO DO
- Tune in to our social media channels to join in. (First post Monday 3rd August at 11am)
- Try your best at the provided activities.
- Encourage friends and family to join in.
- Sign up to the FREE event. (Link available Monday)
JOIN US ON MONDAY AT 11am FOR DAY 1.
Resources for STAYCATION week may include:-
- Plain Biscuits
- CRAFT STUFF - Pen, paper, glue, empty toilet roll tubes, small plastic cups
- Tent (not essential)
- Singing voice
- Use of a mobile device (phone,ipad,laptop)
Remember to send in some photos/videos to be entered into the MEGA DRAW at the end of Summer.
So get involved and stay tuned to our social media channels below or on our Young Scot Stirling page.
Keep in touch with the Stirling team:
The Senior Phase and Youth Participation team social channels