We have been overwhelmed by the number of great responses we received during the first stage of our consultation in Stirling’s BIG conversation on services for care experienced children and young people. Thank you!
We have narrowed the suggestions down to 4 projects that could be taken forward by the Care Experienced Virtual Head Team. Now it’s time to VOTE on which one you think would be most useful to our children and young people.
Read this guide BEFORE you vote to make sure you know the process
The Vote opens on Tuesday 31st May and closes 12noon on Tuesday 14th June 2022
Schools in the area will vote during the school day, in school or as part of online classroom activity.
If you have left school or not attending just now, you can still vote using the young scot e-voting platform.
You will need your Young Scot Card or a temporary number (you can get this by emailing email@example.com).
Each Young Scot Card or temporary number can only be used once – make sure you have what you need before you start.
Once you have your card or temporary number ready, and you have read about the 4 options up for voting, you can
VOTE ONLINE USING THE YOUNG SCOT VOTING PLATFORM
You will be asked to make selections – follow this process:
- Select the Stirling BIG Conversation on services for care experienced children and young people
- Input your number (Young scot or temp number) – no spaces
- There are 4 options for voting will appear in a random order
- Vote for the option of your choice
- Press the green ‘Submit your vote’ button
- Check the vote is going to proceed as you want
- Click the green ‘Confirm Vote’ button or go back to change your selection
Once you have confirmed your vote, you will see
That’s your vote complete!
If you have any questions, ask a trusted adult to help you.