Who Cares? Scotland is Scotland's only national independent membership organisation for care experienced young people.
- Access to advocacy, helping to speak on your behalf or helping you use your voice
- Clubs and groups near you - meet other people, have fun, learn new things
- Helping you find out your rights
Who Cares? Scotland tell us that term “care experienced” refers to anyone who has been, or is currently in care. This care may have been provided in many different settings, such as:
- Kinship care – living with a relative who is not your mum or dad.
- Looked after at home – with the help of social work.
- Residential care – living in a residential unit or school.
- Foster care – living with foster carers.
- Secure care – living in a secure unit.
Visit the Who Cares? Scotland website for more information. Don't forget to check out the 'Join a Group' section to see what is running in Renfrewshire for you.
The Renfrewshire Team are based at 25 St James Street Paisley PA3 2HQ.
Check out Who Cares Scotland in Renfrewshire Facebook
Send an email to the Who cares? Scotland team in Renfrewshire