Applications for this fund are now closed - Vote on the applications now!
Who can apply?
- We want to hear lots of different ideas, to benefit young people aged 12-25.
- If an individual young person or group of young people have an idea they can apply but they must have the support of a constituted voluntary or community group to submit their application. We can help find a group that might be able to help where this is the case.
- Renfrewshire schools can apply through its parent council for a project which will benefit pupils and the wider community. Only one application per each school will be accepted. It is responsibility of the school to decide which application should go to a public vote.
What can be funded?
- You can apply for up to £2,000 for projects which benefit young people in your local area.
- You can apply to up to three Local Partnership areas, but applications must be clear about how they will benefit each area specifically.
- Projects should contribute to one or more of the following priorities: Youth Involvement & Participation; Sport & Physical Activity; Promoting positive mental health & wellbeing; Employability & Youth Development and New projects in response to COVID-19
What's the process?
The whole process has been designed by young people from across all of Renfrewshire's Local Partnership areas, even down to the name of the fund. The steps are:
How can I apply?
Please visit Renfrewshire Council's Celebrating Renfrewshire Fund info page here to download the application form and full guidance notes. Hard copies can be obtained by contacting the email address below.
There are some rules about what can and can’t be funded because the funding is public money. If you have any questions please contact the Community Planning team by email: email@example.com