Paisley based Youth Theatre and Creative Arts company PACE have launched their Summer Programme 'Change of PACE'. By becoming a member you can take part in lots of online classes including acting and improvisation, yoga and mindfulness, story-telling and podcasting, musical theatre, masterclasses and more.
PACE are pleased to be able to offer memberships to 'A Change of PACE' with all of the additional summer courses on a Free or Donate What You Can basis until September 2020. Becoming a member gives you access to:
- Weekly zoom drama classes for young people aged 3-21 (Light membership without weekly class also available)
- Bookable classes, courses and events throughout summer being delivered by arts practitioners across the world
- Inspiring content library full of video workshops covering acting, singing, dance, story-telling, warm-ups, yoga, visual arts, writing, mental well-being, as well as exclusive performances, podcasts, audio stories and much more
- Digital theatre recommendations
- A creative community of friends
- The opportunity to perform on our digital stage
Click here to visit the PACE website, find what is available for your age range and sign up.