Last Updated: 07/07/2020 at 12:20
Are you part of the #YSAttain Project in North Lanarkshire?
Keep up to date with what you can access in these changing circumstances during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak by reading on below. This information will be updated regularly.
Summer Community Hub
Head to the Community Hub this summer to get your bus pass loaded onto your Young Scot card.
Pop in for a catch up, get your bus pass loaded, get help with rewards and discounts, or get involved in some of the great activities that will be going on to keep boredom at bay!
Where: Sir Matt Busby Sports centre
When: Every Monday and Wednesday, 9am-5pm
Who: Ask to speak to Katy when you arrive
Young Scot Membership
Make sure you're signed up for Young Scot Membership to access some amazing Rewards and online Discounts.
Don't have your Young Scot National Entitlement Card (NEC)? No problem! You can still sign up for Membership and get access to online Discounts, Young Scot Rewards and special opportunities.
Here's what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit token code. Don't have your Token Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete which help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps, how to keep active at home with NL Leisure as well as some useful information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- There will soon be lots of exciting digital Rewards available under the 'special opportunities for you' section of your Membership dashboard. Be sure to check back!
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you've signed into your Membership account. Find out about helpful Young Scot Discounts During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Free Young Scot Lunch Deals
You can get a free lunch deal at The Coffee Cabin in Bellshill.
Contact the The Coffee Cabin by phone on 01698 849561 for delivery or takeaway, or by dropping by the cafe to order takeaway. Check opening hours before doing so as these may vary.
When ordering, quote your name and Young Scot card number, letting the cafe know you are part of the #YSAttain project to get your free lunch deal.
The Coffee Cabin Meal Deals Include:
- Chicken Wrap, Crisps and a drink
- Chicken Wrap, Sweets and a drink
- Burger, Chips and a drink
Please make sure you are following the latest government advice when you collect your lunch deal.
You will not be able to access a lunch deal in NL Leisure or NL Culture Cafes at present, as these remain closed.
Free NL Leisure Membership
While the leisure centres are closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak you will not be able to access NL Leisure centres to use the membership you received as part of this project.
As of the 8th June 2020 you will be able to access an online membership with NL Leisure instead.
The online membership will give you access to over 20 Live sessions every week, Group Personal Trainer Sessions, a monthly recipe book and lots more!
Find out more about the online membership, and all that it includes.
To access this membership:
- You will need to be part of the YSAttain project in North Lanarkshire.
- You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org, copying in email@example.com, stating your name and that you are part of the Young Scot Attainment Project to get access for free.
- You will be emailed back with instructions of how to get logged in.
Free Bus Travel with First Bus
If you had your Young Scot card loaded with a bus ticket before school closed in March, then the bus ticket will be valid until 19th August 2020.
If you are using your free travel, please follow government guidelines and only travel for essential purposes.
Check out the most up to date information.
Click here to redeem 50 points, or use the code ZKVGJQ22 to manually enter your points on your Membership Dashboard.
Find out more about #YSAttain in North Lanarkshire.