Last Updated 21/01/2021 at 13:55
Are you part of the #YSAttain Project in North Lanarkshire?
Keep up to date with what you can access in these changing circumstances during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak by reading on below. This information will be updated regularly.
Free Young Scot Lunch Deals
You can get a free lunch deal at The Coffee Cabin in Bellshill.
Contact the The Coffee Cabin by phone on 01698 849561 for delivery or takeaway, or by dropping by the cafe to order takeaway. Check opening hours before doing so as these may vary.
When ordering, quote your name and Young Scot card number, letting the cafe know you are part of the #YSAttain project to get your free lunch deal.
The Coffee Cabin Meal Deals Include:
- Chicken Wrap, Crisps and a drink
- Chicken Wrap, Sweets and a drink
- Burger, Chips and a drink
Please make sure you are following the latest government advice when you collect your lunch deal.
You will not be able to access a lunch deal in NL Leisure or NL Culture Cafes at present, as these remain closed.
Free NL Leisure Membership
You can access an NL Leisure Membership online while leisure centres are closed.
The online membership will give you access to over 20 Live sessions every week, Group Personal Trainer Sessions, a monthly recipe book and lots more. Find out more about the online membership, and all that it includes.
To access this membership:
- You will need to email email@example.com, copying in firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email you should share your name and that you are part of the Young Scot Attainment Project.
- You will be emailed back with instructions of how to get logged in, and get access to the online membership for free.
Free Bus Travel with First Bus
Unfortunately, due to current Covid-19 restrictions travel tickets currently are unable to be loaded onto your Young Scot NEC.
If you are using your free travel, please follow government guidelines.
Check out the most up to date information.
Young Scot Membership
Make sure you're signed up for Young Scot Membership to access some amazing Rewards and online Discounts.
Don't have your Young Scot National Entitlement Card (NEC)? No problem! You can still sign up for Membership and get access to online Discounts, Young Scot Rewards and special opportunities.
Here's what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit access code. Don't have your Access Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete which help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps, how to keep active at home with NL Leisure as well as some useful information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- There will soon be lots of exciting digital Rewards available under the 'special opportunities for you' section of your Membership dashboard. Be sure to check back!
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you've signed into your Membership account. Find out about helpful Young Scot Discounts During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Once you have your Access Code follow the steps below to access the special rewards and activities available to you
- Log into Young Scot Membership
- Click on 'Special Opportunities' at the top of the screen
- Click on 'Use Access Code'
- Enter the Access Code
- Click 'View Opportunities'
- Go back to your Membership Dashboard to see all the special opportunities now available to you, under the heading 'Special Opportunities for You'
You only need to enter the access code once, and then each time you log into your Membership account you will see the exclusive rewards for you.
Remember to check your Young Scot Membership account regularly as new rewards will be added under "Special Opportunities for You".
Click here to redeem 50 points, or use the code ZKVGJQ22 to manually enter your points on your Membership Dashboard.
Find out more about #YSAttain in North Lanarkshire.