Are you aged 16 -24 currently out of work and not in education or training?
Why not get in touch with the community learning and employability hub and learn something new.
Being part of this exciting programme will offer you:
• An individualised program of learning, designed around your needs
• Assistance to move onto further education, training, or work.
• Gain accredited qualifications.
• Boost your confidence by learning new skills.
• Get help with CV writing, job applications and employability skills.
• Improve your health and wellbeing with our short courses and a free NL Pass.
• 1:2:1 support
An Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) provides support for 16 to 19-year olds. Young people may also be eligible for an EMA where they take part in a community learning and development learning hub programme.
You could receive £30 per week.
Our programme will run in accordance with local and national Covid restrictions therefore is currently blended learning.
For more information contact one of the locality teams:
North : 07929824895 Roslyn
South :07812501881 Marita
Central: 07834312119 Lyn