Read This Guide Before You Vote To Make Sure You Know The Process
Before you start - you will need either:
Your Young Scot Card or A Temporary Number - issued by North Ayrshire Council staff
Each Young Scot Card or temporary number can only be used once, make sure you understand what you need to do before you start.
There are six areas within North Ayrshire, but voting is only needed in four - Garnock Valley, Irvine, Kilwinning and Three Towns
Once you have your card or number ready
VOTE ONLINE BEFORE THE 22ND NOVEMBER USING THE YOUNG SCOT VOTING PLATFORM
You will be asked to make selections at that link - follow this process:
- Select the Shaping North Ayrshire NAPB fund
- Input your number - either your young scot card number or the temporary number - no spaces
- Click on 'click here to choose your area'
- Select one of the four areas - note that you can only vote in one area, so make sure you pick the one that best suits you
- The projects will appear in a random order
- In each area there are local projects. Vote for three projects of your choice, if you try to vote for one, two or more than three total votes you will get an error message and you vote may not count - so be careful!
- Press the green "Submit Your Vote" button near the bottom of the page to make your selections
- Check the vote is going to proceed as you wanted
- Click the green "Confirm Vote" button or go back to change your selections
Once you have confirmed you will see this confirmation screen:
That's your vote complete!
If you see a red panel at any time during your vote - you have made a mistake and you need to go back. If you do not go back your vote will not be counted (Called a spoiled ballot)
If you have any questions, ask your youth work or school staff for support.
Back To NAPB homepage