Follow our five easy steps to make sure your voice is heard.
- You'll receive an official poll card through the post. This will tell you where your polling station is and when you can vote.
- On Polling Day head along to your polling station (usually a school, community centre or town hall) at the time specified.
- At the polling station you'll be asked your name and address to check you are on the register and then given a ballot paper.
- You then go into a polling booth with your ballot paper and mark your vote using the instructions on the paper.
- Once you've marked your vote you put your paper in the ballot box...and then you're done! Well done for voting!
Top tip - don't worry if you don't receive your polling card. You don't need it to vote on the day. As long as you're registered you're good to go!