Eek, your brain is in overload when you're opening your exam results. These are just some of the thoughts that are no doubt going to be running through your mind.
1) When is the post coming? Is it always this late? When does our post normally arrive?!
2) What if my results are so bad they didn’t even want to send me them out of shame?
3) THEY’RE HERE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
4) How hard is it to open an envelope? Was learning the subject not difficult enough, now I need to face an envelope too?
5) Why is everyone watching me?
6) 'kay it's just getting ripped open now
8) Is it just me or is really hard to get these certificates out?!
9) They should make them 'sweaty palm proof' or something
10) If I get a good grade in Chemistry maybe I can make that a thing
11) Here goes…
“SOOOOOOO HOW DID YOU GET ON?!”
12) I don’t know I’m trying to read themmm!
13) I’ve never had so many people trying to figure out my facial expression before
14) Okay. We can work with those grades...
15) Finally the pain of not knowing is over!
16) *giant sigh of relief*
“SOOOOOO HOW DID YOU GET ON?!?!?!?!?!”
Check out all of our info, advice and handy hints to help you on Results Day and beyond.