Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet. It is loaded with important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D. Fish is also the world’s best source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your body and brain.
Here are 6 health benefits of eating fish that are supported by scientific research.
Fish is high in important nutrients that most people don’t get enough of.
- Fish may lower your risk of heart attacks and strokes, diabetes and asthma.
- Fish can increase grey matter in the brain and protect it as you grow old.
- Oily fish may help to boost your mental health.
- Fish is the only good dietary source of Vitamin D.
- Fish is delicious and easy to prepare!