Dalkeith Croft Street Clinic
Due to COVID things are a bit different!
- The service will still provide what it always did
- You will still be able to drop in to the service but once you have registered you may be given a time slot and then asked to leave the building and come back 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Please don’t show up in large groups – you won’t all be able to come in and wait for each other.
- If necessary, you can attend with one other friend but we ask that you see the nurse on your own wherever possible, this is to minimise the number of people in the clinic at one time.C-Card will be available and you will be able to access free condoms quickly and easily
- Workers will be wearing masks and you will also be expected to wear one
- You can book an appointment direct with Chalmers Centre, ask for Croft Street clinic on 0131 536 1070
- You will be asked about COVID symptoms when you arrive
Tuesday 4pm - 7.30pm
Friday 1pm - 4pm
- Full range of contraception including emergency contraception
- Advice, support and information on sexual health, relationships and emotional wellbeing
- Testing and treatment for all STI’s
- Free condoms (c:card) and free pregnancy testing, Referral for abortion
- LGBT friendly