This weeks challenge is how to make a homemade Lava Lamp!
What you need
- A Bottle or Glass
- Vegetable Oil
- Food Colouring
- Fizzy Tablets (such as an alka-seltzer or fizzy vitamin tablet)
How to do it:
- Fill the bottle or glass with 1/3 of cold water.
- Fill the bottle or glass with 2/3 (nearly to the top) with vegetable oil.
- Add a few drops of food colouring.
- Last but not least add your fizzy tablet.
You can email your video or photograph submissions to the below address:
Your submissions may be used in future publications/digital displays of activities by the CLD team please let us know if you do not want to be featured or included in these when sending in submissions.
All our challenges are for fun and anyone can take part, but if you have a Young Scot card you can claim points for each activity you take part in.
FOR THIS WEEKS CODE EMAIL US YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND WE WILL SEND YOU THE NEW CODE IT'S WORTH 100 POINTS.
Are you a Young Scot Member? Log in to redeem 100 rewards points or use the code to redeem your points. Not yet a member? Sign up now to start earning Young Scot Rewards points.