Last Updated: 18/09/2020 at 16:00
Are you part of the Dundee Youth Attainment Challenge Project?
Keep up to date with what you can access in these changing circumstances during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak by reading on below. This information will be updated regularly.
Young Scot Membership
Make sure you're signed up for Young Scot Membership to access some amazing Rewards and online Discounts.
Don't have your Young Scot National Entitlement Card (NEC)? No problem! You can still sign up for Membership and get access to online Discounts, Young Scot Rewards and special opportunities.
Here's what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit token code.
- Don't have your Token Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete which help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps, how to keep active at home as well as some useful information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Lots of exciting digital Rewards are available under the 'special opportunities for you' section of your Membership dashboard too.
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you've signed into your Membership account. Find out about helpful Young Scot Discounts During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
We are pleased to announce that you can once again access free travel with your NEC and special rewards for being part of the Dundee Youth Attainment Challenge Project.
From Monday 31st August you can have free travel added to your Young Scot NEC Card, this will be valid until the 31st December 2020.
To get the travel added to your Young Scot NEC please now take your card with you to Xplore Dundee Travel Shop in the centre of town. Tell staff you are part of the Young Scot Attain Project and they will add the travel to your card.
Please remember to wear a face covering when using public transport. For up to date guidelines check out the Coronavirus landing page.
The Taste Project Community Cafés in Dundee are reopening on Monday 21st September. Head in to Café Ardler or Cafe Menzieshill and show your Young Scot card to access the free meal deal offer.
Cafe Ardler at Ardler Complex, Turnberry Avenue, Dundee is open 9am - 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Menzieshill Cafe, Menzieshill Community Centre, Dickson Avenue, Dundee is open 10am - 2pm, Monday to Friday.
There are lots of great Discounts available in Dundee, and we're adding more local Discounts all the time.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, many of these businesses are currently closed.
Be sure to follow government advice regarding shopping and stay safe. You can find out the latest information and support tips from Young Scot.
Questions & More Information
If you've got any questions about the project you are part of, you can contact the person who gave you the application form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Scot Membership points code: 3BQP1JN2