Last Updated: 07/07/2020 at 12:30
Are you part of the Dundee Youth Attainment Challenge Project?
Keep up to date with what you can access in these changing circumstances during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak by reading on below. This information will be updated regularly.
Young Scot Membership
Make sure you're signed up for Young Scot Membership to access some amazing Rewards and online Discounts.
Don't have your Young Scot National Entitlement Card (NEC)? No problem! You can still sign up for Membership and get access to online Discounts, Young Scot Rewards and special opportunities.
Here's what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit token code.
- Don't have your Token Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete which help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps, how to keep active at home as well as some useful information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Lots of exciting digital Rewards are available under the 'special opportunities for you' section of your Membership dashboard too. Why not apply for a £50 Just Eat Voucher? Or, enter to win £20 PlayStation Credit, a £50 ASOS voucher, and so much more!
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you've signed into your Membership account. Find out about helpful Young Scot Discounts During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
At present no travel tickets can be collected from the Xplore Dundee Travel Shop, so you will be unable to access travel using your Young Scot Card.
The Taste Project Community Cafés in Dundee remain closed in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak. This means at present you cannot show your Young Scot card at Café Ardler or Cafe Menzieshill to get free meals in these locations.
There are lots of great Discounts available in Dundee, and we're adding more local Discounts all the time.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, many of these businesses are currently closed.
Be sure to follow government advice regarding shopping and stay safe. You can find out the latest information and support tips from Young Scot.
Questions & More Information
If you've got any questions about the project you are part of, you can contact the person who gave you the application form, or email email@example.com.
Young Scot Membership points code: 3BQP1JN2