Last Updated: 07/07/2021 at 15:25
Are you part of the Dundee Youth Attainment Challenge Project?
Keep up to date with what you can access in these changing circumstances during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak by reading on below. This information will be updated regularly.
As part of the Dundee Youth Attainment Challenge you are able to access free travel with your Young Scot NEC.
The Xplore Dundee Travel Shop has reopened with updated opening times. The travel shop on Commercial St will now open Monday and Friday between 10am-5pm and Thursday 10am-2pm. You will be able to get travel loaded onto your Young Scot NEC during these times only.
The free travel will be valid until the 31st August 2021.
Please remember to wear a face covering when using public transport. Anyone visiting the shop will be asked to wait outside while the transaction takes place. For up to date guidelines check out the Coronavirus landing page.
You can now access a free meal deal at Café Ardler in Dundee. Head in to the cafe and show your Young Scot card to access the free meal deal offer. This offer is available to all Young Scot cardholders in Dundee.
Cafe Ardler at Ardler Complex, Turnberry Avenue, Dundee is open 10am - 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The free meal deal will be available until the 31st August 2021.
Remember to follow COVID-19 guidelines when out and about. Find out what the current guidelines area.
Young Scot Membership
Make sure you're signed up for Young Scot Membership to access some amazing Rewards and online Discounts.
Don't have your Young Scot National Entitlement Card (NEC)? No problem! You can still sign up for Membership and get access to online Discounts, Young Scot Rewards and special opportunities.
Here's what you can access:
- Special Rewards and Activities for you once you have entered your eight-digit access code.
- Don't have your Access Code or need help accessing your special opportunities? Fill in your name and email address and someone from the Young Scot Membership Team will get in touch to help you out.
- Online Activities to complete which help you to earn more points and keep you entertained at home. You can find out about some fun apps, how to keep active at home as well as some useful information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Lots of exciting digital Rewards are available under the 'special opportunities for you' section of your Membership dashboard too.
- Online Discounts are ready to use when you've signed into your Membership account. Find out about helpful Young Scot Discounts During the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Once you have your Access Code follow the steps below to access the special rewards and activities available to you
- Log into Young Scot Membership
- Click on 'Special Opportunities' at the top of the screen
- Click on 'Use Access Code'
- Enter the Access Code
- Click 'View Opportunities'
- Go back to your Membership Dashboard to see all the special opportunities now available to you, under the heading 'Special Opportunities for You'
You only need to enter the access code once, and then each time you log into your Membership account you will see the exclusive rewards for you.
Remember to check your Young Scot Membership account regularly as new rewards will be added under "Special Opportunities for You".
There are lots of great Discounts available in Dundee, and we're adding more local Discounts all the time.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, many of these businesses are currently closed.
Be sure to follow government advice regarding shopping and stay safe. You can find out the latest information and support tips from Young Scot.
Questions & More Information
If you've got any questions about the project you are part of, you can contact the person who gave you the application form, or email email@example.com
Young Scot Membership points code: 3BQP1JN2