Words can change the world! For mental health awareness week 9th - 15th May, Sam's Cafe in Fife http://www.samscafe.org.uk/ are inviting you to answer the following question:
'What will my community look and sound like, when we end mental health stigma?'
With this year's focus being loneliness, We are inviting people to be creative in writing, signing or verbally expressing their view.
- write your answer in the sand, on an awesome beach
- use pebbles to spell out your answer
- stick a label on an old jar with your answer, including if it is about people labelling
- sing your answer
- sign your answer for the community using sign language
- write on an old t shirt
- draw what it means to you
- if you are keen on sports write your answer on a cricket bat, a football, rugby ball
- decorate a plant pot
- write it on a postcard...
You couldshare your thoughts with the team:
- Share your pictures of words with,
Let's Word Up!