Youth Services are looking for people interested in volunteering their time to support young people in Renfrewshire.
So you probably know the benefits of volunteering - looks good on your CV, you get to meet new people and learn new skills, and you get a warm fuzzy feeling of fulfilment.
As well as all of that, if you volunteer with Youth Services you'll be supporting young people in Renfrewshire to have their voices heard, be empowered to make positive changes, have access to opportunities and feel involved. What can be better than that?
We are looking for people aged 16 and over who would like to get involved and would like to make a difference to young people.
In the past year, young people have volunteered to run youth clubs, become members of the Scottish Youth Parliament, performed to raise money for community facilities, organised a gala day attended by over 2000 people and much more.
Here are just some of the things we do that you could be involved with:
- Running youth clubs in the community
- Youth work in schools
- Outdoor education programmes like Forest Schools
- Supporting youth voice groups like Renfrewshire Youth Voice.
- Producing youth information including pages on the Young Scot portal and social media for young people
- Supporting Renfrewshire Members of the Scottish Youth Parliament
- Helping young people achieve nationally recognised awards like Duke of Edinburgh's Award and The Saltire Award
We offer all volunteers access to the training they need and plenty of support along the way so all you need to bring is your enthusiasm!
Click the link below and tell us about yourself and we will get back to you as soon as possible.