Apply to become a YoYP 2018 Ambassador!
Get involved and represent the YoYP 2018 in your local community!
What's the challenge?
Young Scot is looking for committed and passionate young people from across Scotland to become the Year of Young People 2018 Ambassadors. Get involved, and represent the YoYP 2018 in your local community!
As a YoYP 2018 Ambassador you would be involved in making sure that young people and organisations in your community know about YoYP 2018 activities, and together with other Ambassadors, you will lead on projects and activity within your area to create new opportunities for young people to shine locally, nationally and globally!
What's in it for you?
Making voices of young people in your community heard! The chance to challenge yourself to be innovative and creative (making your CV stand out from the crowd) through:
- Developing your skills - listening, communicating, presenting, team work, designing, event organising, time management, leadership, digital and social media…
- Attending national events and training with other Ambassadors from all over Scotland
- Increasing your confidence - be empowered and challenge the people at the top!
- Making new friends and working as a team
- Taking part in a Dynamic Youth Award or Youth Achievement Award
- Oh and we’ll be covering all your travel, food & accommodation costs over the project!
It's a once in a lifetime experience as no other country has ever dedicated an entire year to young people! – Young Scot volunteer
Up for it?
For more information, any questions please contact the YoYP 2018 Team on 0131 313 2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also provide the information in any other formats or languages if required.
Aged 8-26? Willing to commit until March 2019? Complete the application form below or click here to complete if you're using a mobile device or tablet.
Get your applications in before Thursday 15 June.