How to Get Photos Removed Online in Rights
Whether you're just regretting your outfit choice, or someone has shared a personal picture that was never meant for public viewing, find out how to remove images shared online.
1) Click Options at the bottom of the image and then select "Remove tag"
2) Select "I'm in this photo and don't like it"
3) Select "I want this removed from Facebook"
You can also file a privacy rights violation on Facebook.
1) Click the ... button underneath the image
2) Select "Remove tag from photo"
3) Select Delete
To report user
Starting today we're rolling out an improved way to flag abusive Tweets. See how it works. https://t.co/Yf6cStz0z1— Twitter Support (@Support) December 2, 2014
1) Email the tumblr team at email@example.com and flag it as a privacy violation and harassment
2) You can also “ignore” people on tumblr.
Find out more about how to report images of yourself posted online without your consent.